Passionate about working alongside whanau by building on strengths and assets of whanau and Maori communities?
THEN WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU!!!
Ngati Porou Hauora provides integrated health services to the Ngati Porou East Coast region of NZ.
We are looking for a Kaiarahi - Whanau Ora, to work in our Nati & Healthy service, based in Gisborne.
This is a fixed term position concluding on 30 June 2018 to support the increased need for services. The position exists to encourage and enable positive outcomes for whanau through engagement, assessment, identification, planning, setting goals and implementation.
Reporting to the Nati and Healthy Team Leader, the 1.0 FTE role covers the Gisborne area.
For a successful appointment to this role it is essential that you:
- Have a good knowledge of services and networks available in Gisborne
- Have the ability to work to engage whanau to identify options for interventions
- Are able to work with providers to assist with immediate and long term health needs
- Display excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess effective organisation and planning skills and experience
- Hold a current, clean, full driver's licence
A clean police screen and pre-employment drugs test will be required as part of this recruitment process.
If you have the attributes, skills and experience for this role as outlined in the job description, apply today.
Remuneration will be negotiated based on qualification, skills and experience.
You need to be legally entitled to permanently work in NZ to be considered for this role.
To apply, please click here
Applications close Monday 15 January 2018
Job Code :
Location : Gisborne, New Zealand
Employment Type :Full Time
Apply Before : 15/01/2018